When it comes to having a sprinkler system there are a few things you need to remember each year. The most important thing to remember though is to schedule a Sprinkler Blowout Denver. This is essential in Colorado because it can get cold in the winter which can cause major damage to your sprinkler system.
Why a Sprinkler Blowout?
As you prepare to winterize your sprinkler system, you need to blow out your sprinkler system. This is essential because it will ensure your irrigation system will not be at risk for damage. Freezing water can make your pipes expand and break. We ensure that your systems will function through the winter and after into the spring. This is through our winterization service.
What is Included in a Sprinkler Blowout?
- Your sprinkler blowout begins with turning off the water to your sprinkler system.
- Next, our team will drain the water from your system. This can leave behind some residual water, so we will need to go one step further.
- Our team will then use a professional air compressor. This uses a specific amount of air and pressure to blow all the remaining water out of the lines, pipes, and all parts of your sprinkler system.
- Air will be pushed through the system while going through the control valves. This will work to remove as much water as possible.
- Leave the water off until spring.
Although home systems exist, we use a professional grade air compression system that works a lot better and is guaranteed to push all of the water out. You can be confident that the process will be done properly and effectively. You can also be sure that we will not damage your sprinkler system.
Why Blowout Sprinklers?
Although some people believe that turning off the water to their sprinkler system is enough, it really isn’t. You need to do a lot more to prepare for winter. Every year regardless of if you have not used your system in a while, the pipes and hoses that run your sprinkler always have a little bit of water left in them. This water puts your system at risk in freezing temperatures.
Using a sprinkler blowout service is an important step to take. Otherwise, water left behind can expand in the pipes and cause damage to your entire system. You may not even know of this damage until the next time you turn on your system.
Schedule Your Sprinkler Blowout Today
Winter is coming quickly, and it is essential to take care of your irrigation system as soon as possible. As soon as the freezing temperature hits, you can risk your entire system. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you get your sprinklers ready, and prevent damage to your system.