Having a healthy lawn is something that most people want. However, most people also do not know how to achieve it. Not only does a green lawn require regular mowing and watering, but it also requires a good system in place. Especially during the hot summer months, it may be difficult to know how much to water, and when you should be doing so.
Especially if your lawn is an odd shape, you may not get every inch. This is why you need a good sprinkler system. This can ensure that you keep your lawn green all summer long. Even after summer, you will need a Sprinkler Blowout Denver, which means you want a good and strong system that stands up and works year after here. These are our sprinkler recommendations.
What type of sprinkler do you need?
There are many different types of sprinkler systems. Whether they are lawn sprinklers or professionally installed underground sprinkler systems, it is not a one-size-fits-all approach. There are several different types of sprinkler systems:
- Spot sprinklers: Connect to a hose and can be placed anywhere. They shoot water up and then it lands in a circle or square area.
- Oscillating sprinklers: Move back and forth, creating an arc of rain.
- Impact sprinklers: Provide circular coverage by shooting a powerful horizontal spray.
- Rotating sprinklers: Similar to impact sprinklers, but do not travel as far.
- Traveling sprinklers: Follow the hose around the lawn. Very customizable.
- In-ground sprinklers: Permanently placed system connected by underground tubing.
- Smart sprinklers: Connect to an in-ground system, and are linked to a wifi system to control from a smart device.
Position of sprinkler system
The best lawn sprinkler can be moved or customized for your needs. Although the ones that are above-ground are not as customizable, they do offer some type of flexibility because you can move them. However, typically in-ground sprinklers are designed to ensure that your lawn gets properly watered.
You can also look into the sprinkler heads. Heads can offer multiple spray shapes, as well as rotation angles. This allows you to position them so that water can get exactly where you want it to go.
Distance of spray
Usually, your water pressure will be one indication of how far your sprinkler can spray. It is good to note that each sprinkler is designed with its own range from the getgo. Some spot sprinklers end at 15 feet, while others can go as far as 150 feet. Consider the size of your lawn and garden before buying a residential sprinkler.