We’re looking for a Landscaper to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
You’d create beautiful environments by providing landscape maintenance support to a variety of industrial, commercial, and/or public properties. You’d safely operate commercial grade landscaping equipment and ensure the upkeep of plant material and other landscaping elements.
You’d be responsible for:
1. Cutting turf, trimming and edging along borders, and blowing using power equipment
2. Pruning shrubs and low trees to improve the growth habit or remove damaged branches
3. Planting and maintaining flower beds, and applying mulch
4. Picking up trash and debris
5. Performing weeding by hand or using a garden hoe or hula hoe
6. Maintaining a polite, friendly, responsive demeanor with guests and customers
You might be a good fit if:
1. You’re at least 18 years old
2. You’re enthusiastic and dependable
3. You’re able to safely work with equipment like power saws and cutters
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
The salesperson is responsible for generation leads that will result in sales. Design landscapes, bid on new/existing projects, meet with clients and work with Project Manager and Foreman to complete the job on time and budget. Maintain client’s relations through repeated contact and great customer service. Generate paperwork/reports as required, including landscape design lead sheet. Select proper material/specifications a needed for individual jobs.
Typical work activities include: generation leads, landscape design, bidding on work, selling jobs, receiving signed contract, pre-construction preparation, organizing with the Project Manager, post construction follow up, photography and warranty related issues.
The position requires great attention to detail, through knowledge of specifications, production rates, pricing, bidding process. Have good vendor relationships, sales experience, design program knowledge, confidence, and superb written and oral communication skills. Networking is a vital part of this position and designer must be experienced and self-motivated in this area.
1. Work as a team of sales people and designers to achieve all of our goals.
2. Generate Leads: from owners, architects, builders, door to door sales, referral call, service check lists, etc. (schedule own appointments)
3. Landscape design: obtain authorized design proposal, collect payment
4. Bid on design work: provided in house or by others
5. Paperwork: keep Landscape design lead sheet” current and up to date, Estimates/Take Offs must be stored on the company server to allow access for the Project Manager, etc.
6. Sell job and receive signed contract: meet with clients, negotiate contracts, receive payments on big jobs and walk through with customer and foreman.